Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

September 27, 2008

Queen of the Nile



I am the Goddess of a thousand names and infinite capacity.All Her gifts are mine. All Her powers reside in me.

I am graceful, flexible, playful, and affectionate. I radiate the warmth and light of the glorious sun.

I am a protectress of women and children,a guardian of the wild. I focus my aim on my heart's desire and draw it to me.

I balance my powers of thought and my emotion. I choose the path I walk. The torch of my reason is illumined by my brilliant intuition.

I offer healing and transformation to all in need. I hold the power to shape my world.

Truth, justice and law are the natural order of my universe.Harmony arises as I attune to my divine will.

Labels: , , , ,