Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

October 30, 2008

Egyptian Queen






My Egyptian Queen
On an oasis high
Across a wide blue ocean
Lets cross that divide

My desire seeing your face
Surely something I can't hide
Like Mark Anthony's love for Cleopatra
I can't get you off my mind

Like your face on our coins
Your beauty something that can't be defined
The darkness of your eyes
I want to be lost inside your mind

Like a mystery in a pyramid
You are the mystery I choose


I am not like all the others
Who are abusive and confused

I am not someone dubious
I'm not evil, I'm not mean
I want to kiss you and adore you
I want to worship you my queen

Labels: , , , , ,