Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

October 8, 2008

Joey (ferret)



If I had to pick but one thing to take across the sea


I think I'd pick a ferret to go along with me

A ferret is more precious than any other thing

They can make you feel complete and get your soul to sing

And when that ferret and I Set sail across that sea

We'll fear no squall nor storm Together strong we'll be

A ferret is more grounding than an anchor or a rope

He can make you safe, secure and fill your heart with hope

When I've crossed that sprawling sea and stepped out on new land

I will not be a stranger there I'll have my ferret in hand

A ferret is more rewarding than the treasures of that sea

It can give you wealth through love your spirit rich and free

If I had to pick but one thing to take across the sea

I know I'd pick a Ferret to go along with me


Author unknown

Size: 5 x 7 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $45.00




Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters

Labels: , , , ,