Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

December 2, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Pet Portrait



This is a painting I did after my eye surgery. I guess I just wanted to make sure I could continue to do what makes me happy. This is a my son's girlfriends cat that I did for her as a Christmas present.

You're lovable, playful,intelligent, bright.

Sleepy by day and active by night.

Gracefully beautiful,impeccably groomed,

no need for fine feathers,expensive perfumes.

Sultry, provocative,seductive and more.

You're the one my heart will always adore.

When the day has been bad and life feels flat,

I return hometo my darling cat.


Debbie Garbutt


Pauline Libutti
Artist & Writer
http://www.RiverRockCritters.com/

Labels: , , , , ,