Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

February 1, 2009

Friend or Foe



A fish of gold it may be,

But it does not seem like a fortune to me.

He swims all around his bowl all day

A cute little critter that loves to play

Here comes kitty straight away

Looking curiously as if to say

Why do you swim back and forth all day?

I love to swim round and round

And every few moments a new friend is found

They give me food from the top of the bowl

I swim, swim around and swallow it whole

I have a pretty good life and so I’ve been told

Would you be my friend may I be so bold

Since I love the water and you really don’t

I think both of us could be friends and I promise I won’t

Splash you with water to scare you away

As long as you promise I will not be your buffet

Author Pauline Libutti

Size: 5 x 7 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $50.00






Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters



Labels: , , , , , ,