Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

December 14, 2008

Mermaid Dreams



I want to hold tomorrow,

To know that it will be,

That everything I've dreamed of,

Is waiting there for me.

I want to know you love me,

And by me you will stand,

Pulling me closer,

Holding tight my hand.

I want to know you hear this,

To know that, I love you,

It's not just a thing I say,

But in everything I do.

I want to know you feel me,

Because I feel you,

Loves pulling on my heartstrings,

It's music’s pure and true.

I love you in the morning,

I love you still at noon.

I love you in the evening,

And under the bright moon.

Even in the twilight,

When the sun slips out of sight,

My love for you has starry eyes,

That guides my love through night.

And when the moonbeams kiss you,

Dancing on your face,

Remember that tomorrows dreams,

Are not an endless chase.

Author unknown

Size: 8 x 10 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $300.00




Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters

Labels: , , , , ,