Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

December 9, 2008

A Haunted Love



Faceless ghosts that dance within

Outsider’s eyes that seek out the sin

A poison I can’t help but see

It’s in this corner they yearn to be

Honest answers in my design

But I am speaking to your lies

I pray for something to help me feel

This broken place: the last thing that’s real

So much sorrow and distaste

To look ahead at yesterday

A spiral promise that drags me on

Another pain freezes the sun

Hidden darkness shines within

The light I need becomes nothing

Where everything I loved at last

Becomes forgotten; turned to ash

A vagrant hope leaks from my heart

Placed over demons in the dark

Another ghost that seeks to end

The place within that I must defend

Written by loved wolf

Size: 8 x 10 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $300.00




Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters

Labels: , , , ,