Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

December 7, 2008

Mom & Me



Mom and Me we are such a pair

She cuddles me and cleans me everywhere

She’s strong and proud and keeps me safe

I follow her around from place to place

Sometimes I’m naughty and tug and bite

She grabs me by my neck in flight

I know she loves me oh so much

I can feel it in her gentle touch

I feel safe and totally secure

Cause she’s my mom and that’s for sure

Sometimes I feel so immature

But Mom is always there to reassure

That I will make it through life’s tour

Author: Pauline Libutti

Size: 5 x 7 wood plaque.
This item sells for $45.00




Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters

Labels: , , , , , ,