Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

January 20, 2009

I'm A Big Girl Now



I’m a Big Girl now and ready to ride

A cowgirl of sorts high energy inside

My horse is white and loves me so

He will take me on trails high and low

I know I can ride Mom taught me well

I feel the excitement in me swell

I’m a big girl now I shout an yell

I tried so hard to mount my horse

But I think he grew to my remorse

Maybe tomorrow I’ll be bigger then

With determination I’ll try again

Tomorrow will come to my pleasant surprise

I know for a fact I’ll ride waving goodbyes

Author Pauline Libutti

Size: 8 x 10 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $175.00






Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters


Labels: , , , , ,