Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

January 15, 2009

Spirit Dove




The gentle drafts do lift me high,

And I fly height yet again,

Into the stars to heavens gate,

With Timbre Winds I gently glide

On thermal drafts this flight I take,

Will lead me to your side,

I perch on top of heavens gate,

As timbre Winds blow by,

So patiently I do wait,

I let out a mournful cry,

He hears my call and turns around,

A hand to me he lends,

I then take flight without a sound,

On Silent Wing with Timbre Winds

author unknown


Size: 8 x 10 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $175.00






Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters


Labels: , , , ,