Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

February 4, 2009

Timeless



I’ve been bred to be a lady

Soft and delicate as a flower

I see beauty in my surroundings

And can primp and style for hours

I hope to meet a young gentleman one day

That steals my heart away

A gentle and kind soul

That loves my gentle ways

He must be happy with my style

And love me unconditionally with a smile

For our lives must intertwine

Our souls will become one

I‘ve been bred to be a lady

And a Lady I will stay

And this he must understand

I will never stray

I will give my love forever

I know that when we meet

Our love will be Timeless

Companionship so Sweet

Author Pauline Libutti

Size: 5 x 7 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $50.00






Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters




Labels: , , ,