Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

February 13, 2009

Roxie (Dachshund)



Hello, my name is Roxie and I really love to play

Rain or sunshine I will brighten up your day

I’m rolled up in a sausage shape just right for a hug

And love to scratch my back on my favorite shag rug

My little legs are quite short but still I get around

I’m really quite a happy soul with energy abound

Two and Fro and back and forth

I can chase you all around

I tumble and roll in playful joy

With a bark of happy sound

I will always be your devoted friend

And you can always depend on me

Cause dogs are just down right loveable you see

So lets sit down and rest awhile

I’ll crawl up in your lap

And I will be oh so good while I take a nap

Author Pauline Libutti

Size: 8 x 10 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $200.00






Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters











Labels: , , , , ,