Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

April 9, 2009

Fennec Fox




I live among the rocks and sand

Far away in regions of arid land

My ears are quite enormous I am told

Six inches long and a sight to behold

They help me track my prey

An alert me if enemies are at bay

I might be small but I’m fast and quick

I can dig sand with speed when I kick

I travel at night hunting when food is plenty

To find a tasty morsel of insects, rodents,

I might find two or maybe even twenty

Jumping high in a mouse like leap

I catch my prey with my front feet

Water is sometimes hard to find

So plant roots is what I have in mind

Endangered and threatened by humankind

I stay my distance and with ears alert

I survive another day unhurt

Author: Pauline Libutti



Size: 8 x 10 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $100.00







Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters


Labels: , , , ,