Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

March 17, 2009

The Farmer Boy

I live on a farm

In a yellow house with a barn

Each morning I wake with the bright of day

I rush to dress

So I could quickly go out to play

I chase the chickens around the house

And sometimes I even see a field mouse

I’m just too small to do the big guy stuff

So I would help my dad if it wasn’t too tough

The best part of the day for me

Is petting my horse I call Sunny

A carrot or two was his treat from me

He is so beautiful when wild and free

Someday when I’m bigger I’ll jump on and ride

Me and dad together riding side by side

But for now a worn tire hung on a tree

Is all the riding I do while Sammy watches me

Living near the open field and the midnight air

Makes me happy, satisfied, without a care

Dad and I go fishing everyday at the lake

He teaches me fishin so I don’t make a mistake

Lifes good for me and I’m happy to be

A farmers boy who can just run free

Author: Pauline Libutti

Size: 8 x 10 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $175.00






Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters



<>

Labels: , , , , , ,