Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

February 13, 2009

Princess Farm Girl





I feel I am a princess

Surrounded by beautiful things

But I’m really just a farm girl

Who works hard in early spring

I live with mom and dad

Who love me oh so much

But still I dream and wonder

Of a fancy life to touch

Don’t get me wrong I love my life

Though simple it may be

I am surrounded by so much love and beauty

Sometimes I forget to just be me

Its fun to wander through the fields

And tip toe through the flowers

After all I am a princess farm girl

That enjoys and dreams for hours

Author: Pauline Libutti

Size: 8 x 10 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $200.00






Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters










Labels: , , ,