Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

March 1, 2009

Dreams



As I look out in the garden

My mind starts to wander

With the flowing rushing water

I can sit for hours and ponder

The world is full of magic

Advanced beyond my years

No hopes are ever shattered here

Not even an iridescent tear

I dream of places I have never been

Someday my dream will come true

In my heart and soul within

I know this to be true

As I listen to the birds in song

And watch the rushing water

Everything shimmers clean

So pure, so lovely, so green

My world is very colorful

And sometimes better than home

So I sit and pretend awhile

That this world I am to roam

But than I forget the world around me

And come back down to earth

To sit and enjoy what I have

Its beauty, its nature, its worth

Author Pauline Libutti

Size: 9 x 12 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $175.00






Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters




Labels: , , , ,