Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

February 20, 2009

Puppy Love



My puppy is so cute

He really brings me joy

Everything he touches turns into a toy

We run and play and chase all day

He always tries to get his way

He likes to chew on anything new

A ball, a bone or even my tennis shoe

A puppies love just grows and grows

Sometimes he’s naughty and has no clue

But I don’t tell mom for if she new

She scold this little puppy of mine

I know he would just look down and whine

He’s just too cute even though sometimes he’s bad

But he makes me happy when I’m sometimes sad

He truly is my best friend

He will be my companion to the very end


Author Pauline Libutti

Size: 9 x 12 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $200.00






Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters







Labels: , , , ,