Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

March 17, 2009

You Lookin At Me



You lookin at me

I was quiet as I could be

In the flower garden of color

I notice you are so much taller

I love to roam and romp

Cheese is what I love to chomp

Have you seen any around

There is none I have found

We could be great friends

Let’s look around at this end

I’m not sure what you eat

But sharing would be a treat

So if your up to helping me my friend

I know we will be buddies till the end

Oh you say you like to eat bread

Well, Ok lets forge ahead

If cheese is found I’ll share

I eat bread too that’s only fair

Sounds like we could have a feast

Cheese, bread, at the very least

We truly are an unlikely pair

A mouse, a duck that want to share

Author: Pauline Libutti

Size: 8 x 12 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $175.00






Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters



<>

Labels: , , , , , , ,