Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

March 26, 2009

Puppy Dreams (pet portrait-cocker spaniel)

As I lay on my pillow

I dream and wonder what will be

I know there’s something wonderful

That life has in store for me

There are so many needy people

And I have so much love to give

I would change their life completely

And show them how to live

I would be their protector

Keep children from any harm

I know they would learn to love me

I would be their good luck charm

One day a family will see me

In my kennel safe and warm

I’ll flash my big brown eyes

Jump around and even perform

I think I see someone coming

With a warm a friendly hand

I’ll give her lots of kisses

Then she will understand

I waited for this day so long

With many dreams I planned

Now to have a family to love

Life will be just perfect and grand

Author: Pauline Libutti



Size: 8 x 12 canvas (not framed)
This item sells for $175.00






Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters



<>

Labels: , , , , , ,