Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

June 15, 2008

Gone But Not Forgotten




This is a painting I did for my son's girlfriend who lost her dog just a few days ago. It has been hand painted on a 8 x 10 wood plaque. Anyone who has had a pet knows it has to be the hardest experience to let go and move on. Gone But Not Forgotton is a tribute to all the pets who have crossed over to the RainBow Bridge.

Request From the Rainbow Bridge

Weep not for me though I am gone,
Into that gentle night
Grieve if you will, but not for long,
Upon my soul's sweet flight.

I am at peace, my soul's at rest,
There is no need for tears.
For with your love I was so blessed
For all those many years.

There is no pain, I suffer not,
The fear now all is gone.
Put now these things out of your thoughts,
In your memory I live on.

Remember not my fight for breath,
Remember not the strife,
Please do not dwell upon my death,
But celebrate my life.

(author:constance jenkins)

If you have lost a furry friend I would gladly do a portrait in their honor. Please contact me by email if you have any questions or concerns.





Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters.com
Copyright 2008 CraftyCritters Newsletter

Labels: , , , , , , ,