Home | About the Artist | Fantasy Art | Goddess Art | Totems & Symbols

Rock Art Painting and Wall Art Paintings


RiverRock Critters Art Store

River Rock Art Paintings, Wall Art Paintings, Arts & Crafts, Painting on Rocks, Rock Art

June 4, 2008

A Touch of Magic



Didn't every little girl sit at the edge of the ocean (or the bathtub) and pretend that she was a beautiful mermaid, a sea nymph so lovely and rare? The freedom of being able to traverse the undersea world just holds so much fascination. It is a place of no limits, no fears and complete freedom to be playful in the sea, cradled in those watery arms and JUST BE.


The grown up mermaid is the woman who has big dreams, who believes in magic and fairy tales and mystical creatures. She likes to put a touch of magic and beauty in everything that she does. She is not afraid to experience her full range of emotions because she comes from the water, the place of emotions. This is her domain. She creates from a place of pure feeling.


The mermaid signifies deep honor in being a woman and she has unrestrained delight in being a creature of exquisite beauty. Merely being in the presence of a mermaid will uplift and inspire you to create magic in your life.


She will inspire you to let your beauty be fully expressed in the physical and to embrace your own loveliness. She will help you banish fears surrounding this, such as fears of not being beautiful enough, being too beautiful, or misusing your beauty. Mermaids will help you settle into your own physical beauty as you follow her lead and express yourself with joy from the deepest part of your soul.

Mermaid is something of a muse, as well as a guide. She loves to create beautiful objects and leave them for you to find...mostly in your dreams is where she hides them. She is that part of you that loves to play and be joyful. As with most sea creatures she is the embodiment of playfulness and fun. And she will help you to access this part of your soul, the part of you that wants to be totally free and fluid enough to express yourself from that deep place within.

MerMaid Poem



I create my own persona with love

I am graceful and lovely

I am expressive and free

I flow my emotions and feel their stirrings in my heart

I am playful

I am vibrantly alive and engaged in my life

I allow myself to be me

I feel excited about my abilities to create

Today is my chance to create something beautiful

I honor my hands and the way they serve me

I honor my sexuality and the divine energy that it flows through my body and soul

My joy resurfaces naturally

I share my joy with all

This RiverRock Critters Art piece has been hand painted on a 5 x 7 wood plaque and is $75.00

















Pauline Libutti, RiverRock Critters.com

Labels: , , , ,